Sunday, October 2, 2011

Something Good to Try

I’m not a fan of having to get my nails done every 2 to 3 weeks (and I totally don’t want to pay for it! $35 every few weeks is much better spent on cupcakes, sweet forever 21 dresses, or chunky costume jewelry.)  Don’t get me wrong, I love to get my nails done, they look so nice and my feet get so smooth.  But I don’t always have the time or desire to get my butt into a salon (but that could be because I haven’t found a salon I love.) 

I was at my parents’ house today and my mother commented on my toes.  She asked if I had just received a pedicure, with a smirk, knowing my thoughts on getting pedicures. I looked down, because it’s been at least a 6 weeks. Then I realized it’s my nail polish! I love O-P-I & Essie… they are practically all I wear. The colors I want, they go on well, don’t really chip – what’s not to love. Welllllll, I have picked up, from time to time, a bottle of cheap nail polish because it was a cute color or I wanted a little treat for myself while running errands. One day I came across Sally Hansen’s Complete Salon Manicure, and my nails have never been the same. 

When I’m not able to get to a salon, or just flat out refuse, I reach for a bottle and my nails always look great! And I get more compliments on the colors than I do almost any other shade I wear. The polish is thick, but goes on smoothly. It has a base and top coat and is very pigmented. And it doesn’t chip for weeks, it does the fade and smooth away that most higher end nail polishes do. And what’s more, it can be picked up at most corner drug stores in any city or small town in America. So really, you never have to be without a good salon. Trust me on this one, you’ll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment