Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Perfect Wallet Accessory

I'm a girl who likes to be prepared. I generally have a change of shoes with me, along with a bottle of water, bobby pins, lip balm, a spare credit card, band aids, hand sanitizer... And that's just my purse. My car has tons of other useful necessities in it - because you never know when the need will arise. But the most useful of all these things: my Swiss card.

This amazing credit card sized doohickey contains everything a pocketknife does, all while fitting comfortably inside your wallet. Mine contains a knife, scissors, a pen, a tooth pick, and tweezers. Others, I've seen contain mini Philips and flat head screw drivers, a magnifying glass, a rules with inches and centimeters, and a bottle opener.

I love it! And I use it all the time. Trust me on this, there are few things better than the faces in a group when I pull out a pocket knife faster than anyone else in the room. It's pretty priceless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment