Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cranberry Lemonade

One of my roommates in college used to create the most amazing cocktails - with things found in our 'fridge. She would pull everything out and just started dumping things together. So, in honor of her (and since she's having her first child in a few weeks - my, have we grown up) let me share my latest cocktail creation

You'll need:
Absolut citron
Bacardi limon
Cranberry juice
Soda water (or sprite, if you like a bit of sweetness with your drinks)

Dump them all in a big bowl, being a bit heavy handed on the liquor - tasting as you go. Once you're happy with the taste, take the cranberries I told you to stick in your freezer a few weeks ago, and put those in your bowl as well. They'll float at the top and look so pretty!

Hunch punch? Maybe. Delicious? Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment